Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Through the Eyes of a Muse: Pattie Boyd

With my brain on empty and nothing else to inspire an interesting post, I’ve decided to write about a little lady I saw in A Hard Day’s Night, and grew quite fond of. Her name is Pattie Boyd, and she was both a model and photographer popular in the ‘60’s and ‘70’s for having married two rock legends, Eric Clapton and George Harrison. Right now I am reading her biography Wonderful Tonight, in which she talks about growing up in Africa, moving to London and modeling, her trip to India, and later getting involved with two amazing rock stars. I find her really pretty with her gap-toothed smile and baby face, and her lovable personality. She takes beautiful pictures, such as the ones below:











No comments:

Post a Comment